|Medium Size Raw Mango
|Flax Seeds / Linseeds (Alsi)
|As Per Taste
Raw mango chutney (Aam ki chutney) is mostly loved by everyone. Adding flax seeds (alsi) to the chutney gives it a different taste and it’s heathy also.
I learn Raw mango and flax seeds chutney recipe from my Nani and she learned this recipe from her daughter in law (My Mami). This is how recipes travel with love. My Nani loved this chutney recipe and thought of sharing it with me when she came to my place.
I tried this chutney and everyone at my place just loved it. So I thought of sharing this recipe with you.
Here is Raw Mango And Flax Seeds Chutney Recipe:
- Dry roast 2 tablespoon flax seeds / lin seeds (alsi).
- Once cooked grind flax seeds to fine powder.
- Now remove skin of 1 medium size raw mangoe and cut it into small pieces excluding seed.
- Take raw mango pieces into grinding jar along with little salt, 1 tablespoon water and 1 green chilly and grind it to a smooth paste (chutney).
- Now remove raw mango chutney in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoon flax seeds powder to the raw mango chutney and mix.
Taste the chutney and adjust the salt if required.
- Raw mango and flax seeds chutney is ready.