|Large Onion||1 1/2 Finely Chopped|
|Large Tomato||1 Finely Chopped|
|Scrumbled Paneer||150 Grams|
|Cheese Cube||1 Or 2|
|Fresh Coriander Leaves||1-2 Tablespoon Finely Chopped|
How To Make Stuffed Capsicum:
- Remove onion skin, wash and finely chop onion.
- Peel 5-6 garlic pods and finely chop.
Wash and finely chop tomatoes without seeds.
- Now heat a pan and put 2-3 tablespoon oil in it.
- Put some cumin seeds and once it starts cracking add chopped onions to it and cook with pinch of salt till it turns soft.
- As soon as onions turn soft add finely chopped ginger garlic.
- Cook for more 1 minute and put chopped tomatoes.
- Stir and cook till tomatoes turn soft.
Now put turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder, garam masala and stir.
- Scrumble paneer and add to it.
Put salt to taste and mix.
- Sprinkle little water and mix so that masala doesn’t burn and everything gets mixed properly.
- Put some fresh chopped coriander leaves in it and give it a stir.
- Switch off the flame our stuffing for capsicum is ready.
- Now wash and cut capsicum into two pieces such that we can stuff our masala in capsicum.
- With the help of a spoon fill all the capsicum with stuffing.
- Now grate some cheese on top of each capsicum and place capsicum in oven tray.
- Grill and cook capsicum for 15-20 minutes.
- Stop and remove stuffed capsicum from the oven.
- Have stuffed capsicum hot.