|Finely Chopped French Beans||1 Tea Cup|
|Grated Carrots||1 Tea Cup|
|Grated Cabbage||1 Tea Cup|
|Grated Cauliflower||1 Tea Cup|
|Scrumbled Paneer||150-200 gms|
|Tomato Puree||1/2 to 3/4 Tea Cup|
|Fresh Coriander Leaves||2-3 Tablespoon|
|Oil||As Per Requirement|
|Water||As Per Requirement|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
How To Make Veg Patiala:
- Wash and grate the veggies.
- We require 1 tea cup grated carrots, 1 tea cup grated cabbage, 1 tea cup grated cauliflower and 1 tea cup finely chopped beans.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon oil in a pan and add all the grated veggies and saute for 5 minutes.
- Then cover the lid and let veggies cook for 5-10 more minutes till veggies become soft.
- Add little salt and let veggies cook for more 2 minutes. Put less salt as our gravy will also have salt in it.
- Once veggies turn soft switch off the flame and remove veggies and keep aside in a plate.
- Take 2 papad rolls. Apply little water on one side of the papad and spread. It helps in rolling the papad with stuffing.
- Take some portion of veggies and place it on wet papad. Carefully roll the papad into rolls and keep aside. Remaining veggies we will use in veg patiala gravy.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon oil in a pan add cumin seeds.
- Once cumin seeds starts cracking add chopped onion and cook till onions turn soft and translucent.
- Add the remaining veggies and stir for a minute. As our veggies are already cooked we don’t have to cook for long.
- Put 1/2 to 3/4 tea cup tomato puree and let it cook till rawness of tomatoes goes away.
- Add 2 finely chopped green chillies and stir.
- Now add scrumbled 150-200 grams paneer in it and keep stiring for a minute.
- Add dry spicies 1 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon red chilly powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon garam masala. Put salt to taste. As our veggies have salt in it so add little less salt. Stir for more 2 minutes.
- Put chopped coriander leaves and stir.
- Switch off the flame.
- In another pan heat some oil and shallow fry the papad rolls from both the sides.
- For serving take the gravy in a serving bowl.
- Cut the papad rolls into halves and place it on gravy.
- Veg Patiala is ready to be served.