|Macaroni (Elbow Pasta)||1 Cup|
|Corn Kernels||1/2 Cup|
|All Purpose Flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
|Cheese||One Small Cube|
Macaroni is pasta made with durum wheat. Durum wheat is heavier than normal wheat and is high in fibre compared to normal wheat. It is grinded into semolina flour which is little coarser not fine powder.
Wheat flour pasta is healthy to have and cheese goes well with it. You can use cheddar cheese as it melts easily compared to other cheese. Combination of veggies like corn and broccoli makes the dish more healthy.
Cheesy Macaroni With Corn And Broccoli:
- Boil 1/2 cup corn kernels and 1/2 cup broccoli till soft.
- Boil elbow pasta (macaroni) and keep aside.
- Now for white sauce heat a pan.
- Put some butter and add 1 tablespoon all purpose flour (maida). Stir continously and cook maida for few seconds.
- Now add 2 cups milk and stir continously to avoid lumps.
- Put boiled corn kernels and broccoli. Mix properly.
- Add pasta (macaroni) and mix.
Season with salt. Cook for sometime till sauce turns little thick.
- Switch of the flame. Grate and add cheese on top. Give it a mix. Add more grated cheese on top and serve. Yummy soft pasta is ready.