|Raw Mangoes||4 Medium Size|
|Cumin Seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Black Pepper Corns||6-7|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon Or More|
|Water||2 Glass Or More|
Aam panna is very soothing and refreshing drink during summer. Thanks to green mangoes as they are easily available to satisfy our thirst during hot sunny days in summer.
Aam panna is very simple to make with very few ingredients. Its refreshing and energetic drink.
How To Make Aam Panna (Summer Drink):
- Wash and wipe 4 medium size raw green mangoes.
- Now we have to roast these raw mangoes (kache aam) on direct fire flame.
- So roast these mangoes. It hardly takes some time.
- Color of mangoes will change. Once all mangoes (kache aam) are roasted properly keep them aside in a plate and allow to cool.
- By the time dry roast 1 teaspoon cumin seeds and 6-7 black pepper corns for few seconds. Switch off the flame.
- Now as soon as our roasted mangoes come to room temperature and are cool enough to handle, remove skin of it.
- Now in a grinder put cooked raw mangoes pulp we don’t need mango seed else it will turn bitter. If you are not able to take pulp then with the help of knife cut roasted mangoes into small pieces and use in grinder as mangoes are already cooked on fire.
- Add roasted cumin-black pepper along with some salt and 3 tablespoon sugar. Add 8-10 fresh mint leaves and ice cubes and grind to a smooth pulpy mixture.
- Now in large vessel pour the mango (kacha aam) mixture along with some cold water and mix.
- Taste and adjust sugar and salt as per your taste.
- For serving put some crushed ice in a glass. Wash and slightly tap fresh mint leaves with help of your fingers and put on top of crushed ice.
- Pour aam panna (green mango juice) on top of it.