|Semolina (Rava /Suji)||1/2 Cup|
|Sugar (Chini)||1 Cup|
|Milk||1 1/2 Cup|
|Ghee||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1/2 Cup|
Rava / Suji Rasgullas taste different from actual chena rasgullas but these rasgullas are also tasty and better option. These suji rasgullas are easy to prepare as compared to chena rasgullas. Specially kids will love these rasgullas.
How To Make Rava Rasgulla:
- Boil 1 1/2 cup milk approx 250 ml.
- Once milk starts boiling reduce the flame and add 1/2 cup semolina (suji / rava).
- Put 1 tablespoon ghee and 3 tablespoon sugar in the mixture.
- Keep mixing till semolina (rava) absorbs milk and becomes dry.
- Switch off the flame and let mixture cool down to room temperature.
- By the time you can make sugar syrup by adding 1 cup sugar in 1 1/2 cup water and boil it till sugar dissolves completely and syrup becomes sticky.
- Switch off the flame and add 5-6 cardamon powder to the chasni (sugar syrup).
- Now rava mixture might have cool down. Apply ghee to your palm and take small portion of rasgulla mixture and make round balls of all dough without any cracks.
- Keep rasgulla balls aside in plate.
Now our sugar syrup is ready put all rava rasgullas in the chasni (sugar syrup).
- Heat rasgullas with chasni for 2-3 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Keep rava rasgullas for 15-30 minutes. Rava rasgullas are ready to be served.