|Hakka Noodles (1/2 Packet)||75-80 gms|
|Onion Greens And White||1 Strand|
|Cabbage Thin Slices||Small Piece Of|
|Soya Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilly Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green Chilly Sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely Chopped Garlic Cloves||3|
|Finely Chopped Ginger||Half inch piece|
|Oil||As Per Requirement|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
|Water||5 Cups For Boiling Noodles|
How To Make Hakka Noodles ( Food Recipe):
- Cut veggies(capsicum, carrot, cabbage) into strips. Cut onion’s greens and white into pieces.
- Finely chop 3-4 garlic pods, small piece of ginger and 2 green chillies.
- Boil 75-80 grams hakka noodles in 5 cups of water. Once water starts boiling add hakka noodles in it and boil till noodles are cooked. Noodles should not be too soft.
- Drain water and keep noodles aside. Apply little oil to noodles so that it doesn’t stick to each other.
- Now in a wok or non stick pan put some oil (2-3 tablespoon) and let it heat.
- Break 2 eggs in a bowl and add very little salt to it and mix.
- Once oil is heated pour the beaten egg and make omelette.
- Now break the omelette into small pieces with the help of spatula.
- Remove and keep aside. (If you don’t want to put egg it’s optional you can avoid it).
- Add finely chopped ginger-garlic to the oil and stir.
- Quickly add chopped onion white or onion slices and stir.
- Put chopped green chillies and stir again.
- Now add veggies(carrot, capsicum, cabbage and onion greens).
- Mix everything and cook on high flame so that our veggies turn crispier.
- Now add boiled hakka noodles and mix with the help of two spoon or wodden spatula.
- Put 1 1/2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon red chilly sauce, 1 teaspoon green chilly sauce and 1 tablespoon tomato sauce.
- Add some salt. Soya sauce already has some salt so add salt accordingly and mix everything.
- Switch off the flame and serve hakka noodles hot.