|Macaroni (Elbow Pasta)||150 gms|
|Chopped Large Capsicum||1/2|
|Chopped Cabbage||1/4 Cup|
|Onion Greens||1/4 to 1/2 Cup|
|Chopped Ginger||1/2 inch|
|Chopped Garlic||5-6 Pods|
|Green Chilli Slits Without Seeds||2-3|
|Soya Sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green Chilli Sauce||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Ketchup||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||As Per Requirement|
|Corn Starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||As Per Requirement|
Pasta is loved by everyone especially by kids. There types of pasta available and they are made in different styles in different sauces. Pasta which is used for this recipe is elbow pasta which is called as macaroni. This macaroni pasta recipe is made in chinese style and if your kid is chinese lover definitely he or she is going to enjoy it.
How To Make Chilli Macaroni:
- Boil Macaroni 100- 150 gms (elbow pasta).
- By the time macaroni pasta is boiling chop 1 onion, 1/2 capsicum, cabbage, onion greens, 5-6 garlic cloves, piece of ginger.
- As soon as macaroni is boiled drain water and keep macaroni aside in a plate.
- Now heat 2-3 tablespoon oil in a kadhai.
- Once oil becomes hot, add chopped onion and cook till translucent.
Now put finely chopped ginger-garlic and stir. Flame should be high but avoid burning, keep stiring continously.
- Now add capsicum, cabbage and mix.
- Add some salt. Soya sauce already has salt in it so adjust accordingly.
- Put green chilli slits without seeds.
- Kids also love this recipe so add less chillies. If you don’t want to add chillies then don’t add but if you like spicy then add green chillies as per the hotness you want in the pasta (2-3 chillies).
- Take 1 tablespoon corn starch in 3/4 cup of water and mix properly.
- Now add 2 tablespoon soya sauce in kadhai.
- Put 1 tablespoon red chilly sauce and 1/2 tablespoon green chilly sauce. Keep stiring.
- Now add 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup and mix again.
- Put boiled macaroni pasta in it and mix.
- Put more 1/2 to 3/4 glass of water and mix again.
- Now add chopped onion greens on top and mix again.
- Switch of the flame. Chilli Macaroni pasta is ready, serve hot.