|Green Garlic Leaves
|1 Small Bunch
|As Per Taste
How To Make Fresh Green Garlic Chutney:
- Wash and roughly chop a bunch of green garlic leaves along with garlic in the bunch. You get small bunches of green garlic easily available in the market.
- Take the chopped fresh garlic leaves in a grinder.
- Wash and put handful of coriander leaves in it.
- Break and put 4 green chillies into it. You can use red chillies also. If you like less spicy then add 2 chillies or less then that.
- Now add salt to taste and 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds.
- You can also add 1 chopped starfruit in it but this is optional. I don’t have starfruit right now so I am not using it.
- Put 2 tablespoon water and grind the garlic chutney into fine paste.
- Remove the chutney from grinder and put it in serving bowl. Enjoy your green garlic chutney with hot pakodas or french fries or in chaat, etc.