Ingredients For Manchurian Balls
|Grated Cabbage||1/2 Cup|
|Grated Carrot||1/4 Cup|
|Chopped Capsicum||1/4 Cup|
|Soya Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilli Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green Chilli Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|All Purpose Flour(Maida)||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Corn Starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||For Frying Manchurian Balls|
How To Make Veg Manchurian Fried Rice (Chinese Food Recipe):
- Wash and cut 1/2 cup chopped cabbage, 1/4 cup carrots, 1/4 cup capsicum.
- Take all veggies in a bowl.
Add 1/4 cup sprouts and mix.
- Now add 1 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoon all purpose flour (maida) and 2 tablespoon corn flour, 1 tablespoon red chilly sauce, salt and mix.
- Apply little water to your hand and make round manchurian balls of mixture.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry manchurian balls on low flame.
Gravy for manchurian:
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a kadai.
- Put 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger and 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic.
- Fry for 2-3 seconds and then add 1 small sliced onion and stir.
- Now add 1/2 sliced medium size green capsicum and stir.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon red chilly sauce, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 tablespoon green chilly sauce and mix.
- Add water and fried manchurian balls and stir.
- Add little salt as our soya sauce already has salt in it.
- Stir the manchurian gravy now add 1/2 tablespoon corn flour in 2 tablespoon water and put into the gravy.
- Put cooked rice and stir gently.
Our manchurian rice is ready.