|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||200 grams|
|Spring Onion White||2-3 small plus greens for topping|
|Cashew / Peanuts||2-3 tablespoon|
|Sesame Seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|All Purpose Flour||2-3 tablespoon|
|Corn Flour / Corn Starch||3 tablespoon for slurry / 2 tablespoon for dry coat / 1 tablespoon for sauce|
|Salt||as per requirement|
|Chopped ginger||1/2 inch|
|Soya Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|Red Chilly Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green Chilly Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Schezwan Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||As per requirement|
Dragon Paneer is very delicious food. Crispy paneer is added to hot sauce which is perfect balance of sweet and spicy. Every bite of it is worth trying. Crispy paneer coated with juicy sauce is just amazing. Lets have a look at the recipe below.
How To Make Dragon Paneer:
- We require 200 grams paneer for this recipe. Cut the paneer into strips and keep aside.
- Now in a bowl add 2 tablespoon corn starch or corn flour. Put paneer strips into it and coat corn flour on paneer strips.
- In another bowl take 2-3 tablespoon all purpose flour (maida) and 2-3 tablespoon corn starch or corn flour (makai ka atta). Add little water and make slurry. Batter should not be thick, it should have floating consistency so that it just coats paneer.
- Put the paneer strips now in liquid batter and nicely coat it.
- Heat oil for frying paneer strips.
Once oil becomes hot, slowly put the paneer strips one by one in hot oil and fry it from all the sides till crisp.
- Once your crispy panner strips are ready we will quickly prepare sauce for it.
- Heat kadai or pan or wok. Put 2-3 tablespoon oil.
- Now add 2-3 tablespoon cashews pieces and fry it. I was not having cashew in stock so replaced it with peanuts for that crunch. If you don’t have both you can make sauce without it also.
- Once cashews are fried remove and keep aside.
- Your flame should be high while making sauce. Add finely chopped garlic and ginger. Add 1 teaspoon sesame seeds and mix.
- Add dry chilly pieces and stir.
- Add 2 chopped onion whites of spring onion. You can use normal onion also.
Give it a quick toss or stir.
- Now add 2 green chilly slits and capsicum strips. Toss again.
- Now put 2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon green chilly sauce, 1 tablespoon red chilly sauce, 1 tablespoon schezwan sauce and 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup. Add some water and stir.
- Put very little salt as soya sauce already has it.
- Take 1 tablespoon corn starch or corn flour in 1 tablespoon water and mix. Add this to sauce and mix.
- Now put paneer strips and mix so that it coats the paneer nicely.
- Add cashews and stir again. If your sauce is too dry, add 1 or 2 tablespoon water to the sauce and nicely mix everything. Add some spring onions green on it.
- Dragon paneer is ready. Serve it hot.