|Boiled chole chana||1 cup|
|Curd||1 medium bowl|
|Green Chutney||1 small bowl|
|Imli chutney||1 small bowl|
|Rosted Peanuts||3-4 tablespoon|
|Roster Grams||3 tablespoon|
|Sev||1 small bowl|
|Chaat Masala||1-2 tablespoon|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Finally Chopped Coriander||2 tablespoon|
- Heat a pan. Add 2-3 tablespoon oil.
- Put 1/2 chopped onion and cook it till translucent.
- Now add 1 cup boiled chole chana ( cheakpeas) and mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon child masala and salt to taste.
- Now put some (1/4-1/2) cup water and cook.
- Once it starts boiling switch off the flame.
- Now take chole gravy in a bowl. Add some chopped onion.
- Put some finely chopped green chillies and chopped tomatoes.
- Now add some roasted gram, some peanuts, some sev mixture and some grated carrot.
- Add chutneys – green mint coriander chutney, emli chutney, some curd and chat masala.
- Now crush some papdies and add to it.
- Again add chutneys, curd and chaat masala.
- Repeat adding peanuts, gram, sev and papdi.
- Garnish with some fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Chole papdi chaat is ready to be served. Enjoy your evening or whenever you feel like having this chaat.