|Dates Chopped||1/2-3/4 Cup|
|Whole Wheat Flour||1 Cup|
|Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Baking Soda||1/4 teaspoon|
- Wash and peel 2 ripe bananas. Take it in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Put 2 tablespoon butter or oil in it and mix well.
- Now add 1 cup whole wheat flour to it.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped dates to it. Mix everything well and knead a dough.
- Take small portion of dough and make round balls. Press slightly in middle and flatten it to give cookie like shape.
- Bake mini bites in pre heated cooker for 50 to 60 minutes till it is properly cooked.
- Preheat cooker without whistle and rubber ring. Just put some salt in cooker and close the lid without whistle and ring. Let it get heated for 10 minutes.
- Grease the plates with butter or oil and place mini bites on plate.
- Once cooker is pretty heated insert the plates inside cooker, close lid and let it bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Don’t move cooker in between. You can check only after 40 minutes if it is cooked or not.
Banana dates mini bites are healthy and perfect for tea time snacks. It does not have sugar, sweetness comes with natural ingredients dates and ripe banana.