|All Purpose Flour ( Maida)||1 1/2 Cup|
|Cahsews||As Per Requirement|
Cashew Cookies Recipe:
- Take 1 1/2 cup all Purpose Flour (maida) in one vessel.
- Addchopped cashew pieces to it.
- Put 3/4 cup powdered sugar to it. Mix.
- Now put 100 gms refrigerated butter to it.
- Mix everything with you hand with light hand. Don’t mix too much. Wet your hand and form a dough.
- Mixture has butter and sugar so don’t add water just wet your hand and knead a dough.
- Make 2 roll with help of your hand and put in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Remove rolls from refrigerator and cut into medium thick slices.
- Place slices in the the tray and bake @ 180° C for 15 minutes.
- Keep cookie slices at bit distance with each other. Bake it in 2 batches.
- Cashew cookies are ready.