|Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||200 gms|
|Coriander Powder||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala Powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
|Oil||As Per Requirement|
- Remove corns, keep 2-3 tablespoon corns aside and boil rest corns in water.
Finely chop one large onion and 2 small size tomatoes.
- Remove 5-6 garlic skin and grind it with piece of ginger.
- Wash and take 2-3 tablespoon corns into grinder and grind it to smooth paste. Don’t use more corns for grinding only 2-3 tablespoon.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon oil in kadai.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds.
- Once cumin seeds starts cracking add curry leaves.
- Now add chopped onion and cook till onion turns soft.
- As soon as onion turns soft put garlic-ginger paste and stir till raw aroma of garlic ginger goes out.
- Now add corn paste and stir continously 2 minutes.
- Put two green chilly slits without seeds.
- Put 2 chopped tomatoes and cook till tomatoes turn soft.
- Now add boiled corns and mix.
Cook for 5 minutes and add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder and stir.
- Put 2 tablespoon garam masala powder and stir again. If required put some oil and mix.
- Put salt as per your taste.
- Now cut piece of paneer and cut it into few thin stipes approx 6-7.
- Break rest paneer roughly with your hand and put it to the gravy. Stir for more 2 minutes.
- Put 3/4 to 1 glass of water and allow it to cook.
- Once it gravy starts simmering put paneer strips and give it a gentle stir.
- Let it cook for more 1 minute on low flame.
- Kadai corn and paneer is ready to be served. Garnish it with few chopped coriander leaves.
I tried this recipe it was really good.