|Cauliflower ( Gobi) Florets||7-8|
|All Purpose Four||1/4 Cup|
|Corn Starch||1/4 Cup|
|Kashmiri Red Chilly Paste||3-4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped Ginger||1/2 Tablesooon|
|Chopped Garlic||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped Green Chillies||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Schezwan Chutney||3-4 Tablespoon|
|Water||As Per Requirement|
|Crushed Black Pepper||1 Tablespoon|
Cauliflower is called as Gobi or Kobi or Phul Gobi in India. It is used in multiple dishes from starter to curries to rice.
- For the recipe, clean wash and cut cauliflower into 7-8 florets.
- Now in a bowl, take 1/4th cup of all purpose flour and 1/4th cup corn starch.
- Add 3-4 tablespoon kashmiri chilly paste mix. I am using paste of kashmiri chillies here because it is less spicy.
- Add very little salt and mix. Salt at this stage is optional because we will use in gravy.
- Add some water and make slurry of it. Batter should not be too thick nor to thin. It should be such that it can coat the cauliflower florets.
- Now add florets into the slurry and mix it nicely so that it coats the cauliflower properly.
- Heat oil for frying. Once oil becomes hot, put cauliflower in oil and fry till crisp.
- Once all gobis are fried you have to make 65 tadka for it.
- Heat a pan and add 2-3 tablespoon oil once heated.
- Now once oil becomes hot, add 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds.
- Once mustard seeds start cracking, add curry leaves to it.
- Put the fame on high. Quickly add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies. Add 2 pieces of dried red chilly also.
- Stir everything and add 3-4 tablespoon schezwan chutney to it. Give it a mix.
- Now add 1 tablespoon curd and mix again.
- Add fried cauliflower and mix. Now add 1 tablespoon of crushed black pepper and stir quickly.
- Add some salt and 1/4 teaspoon kashmiri red chill powder.
- Stir quickly and remove it in a plate for serving Gobi 65 hot. Switch of the flame.
Note – I have used kashmiri red chilly for less spice, you can reduce the amount of chilles wherever you feel.