|Carrot||1 Medium Size|
|Coriander Leaves||Few Strands|
|Ginger||Small Piece Of|
|Water||1/2 - 1 Glass|
Carrot is rich in antioxidants. It reduces the risk of heart disease. Carrot is good for eyesight. You can have carrots daily but excessive consumption of carrots can cause discoloration in skin (yellow colour). Intake of 1 or 2 carrot is ok if you are having it daily.
Simillarly beetroot has many health benefits. It is rich in vitamin and fibre.
Spinach also has vitamins, protein and fibre in it.
Carrot Beetroot Spinach Juice:
- Wash peel and cut 1 medium size carrot into small pieces.
- Simillarly peel, wash and dice beetroot into small pieces.
- Wash and break 2 spinach leaves into pieces.
- Wash and roughly chop few strands of coriander leaves (dhaniya patti).
- Wash and cut 1 small tomato into pieces.
- Simillarly wash and keep 3-4 leaves of mint (pudina).
- Now put carrot, beetroot and spinach pieces into blender along with small piece of ginger, tomato, coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Add some water as per consistency you want. We don’t want our juice to be too thick so adjust water accordingly.
- This carrot beetroot juice is very nutritious. It removes the impurities from our body and brings glow on our skin.
- You can have this juice daily but don’t take it on empty stomach as consumption of too much beet on empty stomach may lead to stomach problems so better to take this nutritious juice at night after food or in morning with breakfast after eating something.