|Coriander Powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam Masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped Mint Leaves (Pudina Patta)||2-3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
|Oil||For Frying Aloo Tikkies|
|All Purpose Flour (Maida)||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||As Per Requirement|
|Corn Flakes||1 Bowl|
Aloo Tikkies With Guava (Amrud) Chutney:
First we will make guava chutney for our aloo tikkies. I have already shared guava chutney in my previous recipe section. If you want you can make some other chutneys aswel. Check our different chutneys recipe.
- Wash and boil 4 potatoes.
- Peel potatoes and mash it.
- Roast 1 teaspoon cumin in pan or tava.
- Once cumin is roasted add 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder and 1/4 teaspoon garam masala and roast for few more seconds.
- Switch off the flame.
- Grind cumin and masala to powder.
- Put the grinded masala to mashed potatoes.
- Add 2-3 tablespoon chopped mint (pudina) leaves, salt and mix.
- Knead the mashed potatoes, roll it long with help of your hand.
- Now with knife cut potatoes into tikkies.
- Take a bowl and add 2 tablespoon maida (all purpose flour) in it. Put some water, mix and make sauce of it for coating aloo tikkies.
- In another plate or bowl take some corn flakes and crush it with your hands. Again this is for second coat of aloo tikkies.
- Heat a pan or tava. Add 1-2 tablespoon oil on it.
- Dip aloo tikkies one by one first in maida sauce such that it gets nicely coated in it and then apply second coat of corn flakes to it from both the sides.
- Now place coated aloo tikkies on tava and shallow fry it from both the sides with minimum oil. Fry till you get nice color and crisp texture in aloo tikkies.
- Switch off the flame. Remove and keep aloo tikkies aside in plate. Serve it hot with chutney.