|Large Size Potatoes||3|
|Chopped Garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped Ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Soya Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red Chilly Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green Chilly Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
|Corn Flour||2 Tablespoon|
How To Make Crispy Chilly Potato:
- Peel and wash 3 large size potatoes.
- Cut potatoes and keep aside.
- Chop 1 tablespoon garlic and 1 tablespoon ginger finely.
- Chop one spring onion white part separately and green part separately.
- Put 1 tablespoon corn flour in potatoes and mix.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry potatoes in it.
- As soon as potatoes are about to fry almost 80 percent done. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in another pan.
- Put chopped white part of spring onion and fry on high heat.
- Put slit of 3-4 green chillies.
- Put chopped ginger-garlic in it.
- Put 1 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon red chilly sauce, 1 tablespoon green chilly sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato sauce and mix.
- Mix 1 tablespoon corn flour in 2 1/2 tablespoon water and put in gravy.
- Now potatoes might have been fried and crisp. Remove it from that frying pan and add it to the gravy and stir.
- Add salt and chopped green spring onion and stir again.
- Switch of the flame. Crispy chilly potato is ready. Serve it hot.