Ingredients For Aloo Puries
|Medium Size Boiled Potatoes||4|
|Wheat Flour (Gehu Atta)||1 Cup|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 th Teaspoon|
|Red Chilly Powder||1/4 th Teaspoon|
|Roasted Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||1/4 th Teaspoon|
|Carom Seeds (Ajwain)||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander Leaves||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||As Per Taste|
|Oil||As Per Requirement|
Aloo Puri is extremely delicious food. You can enjoy these puries in your snacks or breakfast or whenever you want. It requires less ingredients that also easily available at home. If you have kids at your place you should definitely try this recipe because kids love aloo puri.
How To Make Aloo Puri:
- Peel skin of 4 medium size boiled potatoes and grate it.
- Add 1 cup wheat flour to the grated potatoes.
- Put 1/4 th teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon red chilly powder, 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder, 1/4th teaspoon coriander powder and salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds, rub it with your palms and add it.
- Put 3 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, mix and knead a dough with help of your hands. If required add very little amount of wheat flour.
- No need to add water you can easily knead the dough but still if you feel your dough is too dry use very less water.
- Once our dough is ready divide it into small lemon size balls for aloo puries.
- Now heat sufficient amount of oil in kadai for frying aloo puries. These aloo puries should be fried on low flame so that they doesn’t get burned.
- By the time oil is getting heated.
Roll puries one by one by applying oil on rolling board which makes rolling easier for puries without getting sticked to the board.
- Shape small puries one by one and slowly put into oil.
- Puries will get puffed. Fry aloo puries from both the sides.
- Remove puries and keep aside in plate.
- Switch off the flame and serve puries with chilled curd. As these aloo puries are extremely tasty not even curd or anything else is required you can have them alone.