|Dry Coconut ( Sukha Nariyal)
|Garlic Pods (Lahsun Ki Kahiya)
|Red Chilly Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)
|As Per Taste
Sukhi nariyal lahsun ki chutney in vada pav makes vada pav more tasty. This dry vada pav chutney is made with dry coconut, garlic and red chillies as main ingredients. People also add peanuts and sesame seeds to the chutney . At many places chutney is made with besan ka chuda (flitters) grinded with red chilly powder to give crispy touch to vada pav.
Chutney which I have mentioned below is with dry coconut (sukha nariyal), garlic (lahsun) and red chilly powder.
This is the way I like it if you want you can add few sesame seeds (til) and some roasted peanuts to the chutney.
Dry Vada Pav Chutney Recipe:
- Dry Roast 1/4 th grated dry coconut till slight brown (not much).
- Simillarly dry Roast 7-8 garlic pods with skin just to absorb moisture.
- Now remove garlic skin.
- In a grinder take roasted dry coconut, roasted garlic. Add 2 teaspoon red chilly powder, salt to taste and grind it to a coarse powder.
- Remove the chutney and keep it in a bowl.
- Dry Vada Pav Chutney is ready. You can also use this chutney to eat with chapaties or bhajiya, etc.